- Qualify to British Psychological Society (BPS) Test User standard
- Become a fair and efficient administrator
- Know how to interpret a wide range of tests
- Experience giving feedback on ability tests
- Appreciate the legal implications of testing
- What are tests?
- When should they be used?
- How to evaluate fairness and validity
- Practise test administration and feedback
- Explore a wide range of available tests
- Assessment of personal competence
- This course is based on the BPS qualification system. Successful completion achieves accreditation of BPS Test User Occupational, Ability qualification
- You will be able to register and purchase most ability tests including the Verbal, Numerical and Abstract Reasoning, the Career Interests Inventory and the Learning Styles questionnaires from the Profiling for Success series of instruments – online and paper-based – published by Team Focus
- With your Test User Occupational, Ability certificate you will also be able to purchase ability tests from other publishers distributors. You will need to discuss with each one to clarify their conditions of purchase.
Estimated Time: 20 hrs online + 1 day practical
- Teacher: Li-ling Ooi